- 1. Obtaining and Retention Period of Personal Information, etc.
(1) The Company obtains personal information of its customers through lawful and
fair means by clearly indicating the purpose of use of that information in
advance. The Company obtains the following types of personal information and other
similar information (the “Personal Information, etc.”) with respect to its
- Information provided by customers to the Company (including each customer’s name, email address, date of birth, gender, country of residence or address, (in the case of transactions using cryptographic assets) information regarding the cryptocurrency wallet for such transactions, and (in the case of transactions using blockchain technology) information for such transactions)
- Information regarding customer behavior on the Company’s website (login history, browsing history, purchase history, and ticket reservation history)
- The Company may record conversations with customers or clients on the telephone.
- (2) Use of webpages that require membership registration on the Company’s website is conditioned on the registration of personal information, etc. by each customer.
- (3) If a period for the retention of customer personal information has been set, the Company will retain that personal information for that period, and in all other cases, the Company will retain customer personal information until the customer requests the Company to delete that personal information.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
The Company shall only use any personal information obtained and managed by the
Company to the extent necessary to achieve any of the following purposes and will
not use it for any other purpose without the consent of the relevant individual or
unless permitted under a law or regulation. Further, the Company might provide
personal information, etc. to the extent necessary to a subcontractor when
delegating some services to an outside party to facilitate its business
operations. In that case, the Company will execute a nondisclosure agreement with
any such subcontractor with respect to the handling of the entrusted personal
information and it will conduct necessary and appropriate monitoring to ensure the
secure management of that personal information.
(i) Providing goods and services of the Company and providing information on goods and services of the Company and their provision and development;
(ii) Responding to inquiries from customers;
(iii) Carrying out administrative tasks related to payment requests, refunds, and similar matters relating to payments; and
(iv) Recruitment by the Company
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the relevant individual unless there is a justifiable reason such as if that is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or another law or regulation.
- 4. Management, etc. of Personal Information
The Company will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up to date to
the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use and to delete that personal
information without delay when its use is no longer necessary. Further, the
Company will take appropriate security measures against unauthorized access and
computer viruses with respect to personal information handled by the Company and
take necessary and sufficient security measures against the divulgence, loss,
extinguishment, alteration of personal information. In addition, the Company will
provide comprehensive training to its employees with respect to the appropriate
handling of the personal information of its customers.
The manager of personal information and the inquiry form information at the Company is as follows.
Kosuke Shiraishi, Representative Director
Shibuya Infoss Tower 12F 20-1 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Please make inquiries using this inquiry form.
- 5. Notice of Purpose of Use and Rights Held by Customers with Respect to Personal Information (Disclosure, Corrections, Additions, Deletions, Suspension of Use, Eliminations, Etc.)
(1) If the Company receives a request from a customer for notice of the purpose of
use of personal information in the possession of the Company, the Company will
promptly notify the customer except in any of the circumstances set forth in the
(i) If the purpose of use of the personal information concerning the customer is clear
(ii) If it is likely that notice would harm the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
(iii) If it is likely that notice would harm the rights or legitimate interests of the Company
(iv) If it is necessary for the Company to cooperate with a judicial or administrative organ or a local government in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and where notifying the customer of the purpose of use is likely to impede the execution of those affairs
(2) Each customer has the following rights with respect to the personal
information concerning that customer in the possession of the Company.
(i) The right to request the Company to restrict the use of, correct, or delete personal information
(ii) The right to make an appeal against the use of personal information by the Company and the right to make an appeal to a supervisory authority
(iii) The right to data portability (meaning the right of a customer to request the Company to provide data concerning him or her that has been processed by the Company and the right of a customer to request the Company to provide data concerning him or her in a form specified by the customer to a third party specified by the customer (with respect to the latter right, limited to where that is technically possible))
(iv) The right of a customer to withdraw consent that has been given when personal information concerning him or her has been provided (use of personal information of a customer by the Company before the withdrawal of consent by the customer will not be affected by the withdrawal of consent)
(3) If the Company receives a request from a customer for the disclosure of
personal information concerning that customer that is in the possession of the
Company, it will promptly notify that customer based on prescribed procedures
except in any of the circumstances set forth in the following items.
(i) If it is likely that disclosure would harm the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
(ii) If it is likely that disclosure would significantly hinder the proper implementation of the business operations of the Company
(iii) If that disclosure would be in violation of a law or ordinance
- (4) If the Company receives a request from a customer for the correction, addition, or deletion of the contents of personal information concerning that customer in the possession of the Company, the Company will conduct an investigation without delay and take appropriate measures based on the results of that investigation.
- (5) If the Company receives a request from a customer for the suspension of use or deletion of Personal Information, etc. concerning that customer in the possession of the Company and it discovers that there are grounds for that request, the Company will promptly take appropriate measures. The Company might send or transmit to a customer by post or email information regarding goods or services of the Company that is considered beneficial to the customer to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use set out in Article 2. If a customer does not wish to receive that information, the sending or transmitting of that information will be promptly suspended when the Company receives a request from that customer.
(6) Requests under this paragraph and requests for the suspension of sending and
transmitting post and email are to be made by the following method. Please be
aware that a request that is not made by the following method might not be
(i) Method and Contact Point for Requests
Please make requests to the prescribed contact point by a method prescribed by the Company with respect to which the customers have been informed in advance.
(ii) Verification of the Requesting Customer’s Identity
To confirm that a request has been made by the individual concerned, the Company will verify that person’s identity by confirming his or her driver’s license, passport, health insurance card, registered seal certificate, or other identification documents, calling the telephone number of that person registered with the Company, and confirming information concerning that person that has been registered with the Company such as his or her name, address, telephone number, passcode, transfer account number, and credit card number.
- 6. Protection of Personal Information on Other Websites
- The Company is not responsible for the protection of personal information, etc. of a customer on another website that is linked to a website of the Company.
- 7. Cookies
Cookies, device-fingerprinting or other techniques similar thereto may be used to
make services more convenient for customers who visit the Company’s website. As a
result, the customer’s terminal equipment will be recognized by when they visit
the website again, which is expected to provide lead to the Company's providing
services more convenient to the customers. Further, the Company’s website employs
access analysis tools in order to improve services. Analysis may be conducted
through cookies, device-fingerprinting or other techniques similar thereto in
connection with such analysis.
See this website for information on the structure in which data is collected and processed by access analysis tools.
(1) Function of Cookies
(3) Declining Cookies (Opting Out)
A customer may decline cookies (opt out) by a simple operation. By “opting out,” a customer is able to prevent having information concerning him or her associated to a specified browser. By doing that, it is possible for the customer to decline (opt out) of cookies used to give the Company’s ads without deleting or modifying other cookies associated with the browser being used by the customer. If cookies from the Company are not required, please decline the cookies by using the setting of the browser being used.
- 8. Improvement Measures
- The Company is endeavoring to accurately respond to the needs of its customers in relation to the handling of Personal Information, etc., the development of IT technology, and other changes in the social environment and it is endeavoring to make improvements by reviewing various measures including the Policy as required and in a timely and appropriate manner. Click here for Inquiries and Complaints Regarding Personal Information, etc. (limited to Those Related to Personal Information, etc.)